Thank you for your interest in employment at Maine Media Workshops + College!
Gain industry experience, lifelong friends and be a part of a fun, educational, and inspirational organization!
Each summer, MAINE MEDIA WORKSHOPS + COLLEGE hire approximately 75 people to help run one of the world’s great creative centers. Photographers, filmmakers, and other visual media artists looking for an exciting summer full of challenge, camaraderie, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s greatest creative minds, are encouraged to apply.
New technology is changing the way we educate and inspire every day, and that includes the way we will be recruiting and hiring the finest this year!
Interview & Hiring Process
- All candidates will be required to complete our application & submit a resume on our website.
- Shortly after the application has been received applicants will be invited, by email, to complete an On-demand interview. (Check your email to make sure that emails from Easyhire.me do not get directed to your junk/spam folder.)
- Candidates will be asked to record answers to a series of questions.
- Once we have reviewed all on-demand videos we may contact candidates to schedule one or several live video interviews with our team. We will send out an email invitation proposing multiple times. Candidates may choose time(s) that best suit them.
- When all interviews are complete we will notify applicants no later than May 1, 2018 of our decision.
- Full name, address, phone and email (Please use personal email NOT a school email address)
- Web address to your portfolio or reel
- Education History
- Work History
- Three References with name, phone and email (no relatives)
Optional: objective, summary statement, skills, career highlights, awards or accolades, volunteer or community experience
- Positions, compensation, and employment dates are subject to modification at any time without notice.
- Upon an offer, you will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Minimum age requirement is 18. Housekeeping and Kitchen positions excluded.
- Must be a citizen or national of the United States, lawful permanent resident, or authorized to work in the United States.
Video by Jasmine Quiñones, 2017 Post-Production Intern
Maine Media Workshops + College, a registered tax-exempt 501 (c) (3) does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or transgender status, marital status, religion, creed, ancestry, national and ethnic origin, veteran’s status, physical, mental handicap or other legally protected classification in any of its policies or procedures – including but not limited to those related to admission, employment, advancement, the provision of educational services, and the granting of financial aid – or in its services, facilities, privileges or benefits in compliance with and to the limits of applicable state and federal laws.