Updated: September 2023
Maine Media Workshops + College is dedicated to protecting your safety and providing a welcoming, secure environment. Maine Media is located in a small village with a very strong reputation for safety.
Maine Media Workshops + College invites current and prospective employees and students to read the Annual Campus Security, Safety & Fire Report. As required by federal law under the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), any postsecondary institution participating in the Higher Education Act (HEA’s) Title IV student financial assistance programs must comply and issue campus alerts to provide the campus community with information necessary to make informed decisions about their health and safety, issue a timely warning for any Clery Act crime that represents an ongoing threat to the safety of students or employees and issue emergency notifications upon the confirmation of a significant emergency or dangerous situation involving an immediate threat to the health or safety of students or employees occurring on campus.
Below, you’ll find resources, contacts, and links with information on Health, Safety, and Title IX.
Health & Safety Documents
- Campus Fire Log
- Emergency Notification Policy
- Fire Safety & Evacuation Plan
- Important Emergency Phone Numbers & Support
- Personal Safety & Crime Prevention Tips
- Timely Warning Policy
- Reporting Criminal Activities or Emergencies
- Security Camera Monitoring Policy
Title IX Documents
- Sexual Harassment, Sexual Violence & Title IX Policy
- Student Bill of Rights
- Non-discrimination Policy
- Harassment & Anti-Bullying Policy
MAINE MEDIA WORKSHOPS + COLLEGE AFTER HOURS – (207) 691-4258
CAMPUS OVERSIGHT TEAM (COT)
207-236-8581 x 350
207-236-8581 x 353
Registrar & Director Student Services
207-236-8581 x 303
Director Finance & Administration
207-236-8581 x 360 cell: 207-542-5327
If you have trouble accessing the content or need an accessible version, please contact our office at 207-236-8581 x308.
To view or print the report in .PDF format, Adobe Acrobat Reader® must be installed on your computer.
If you do not have the Adobe Acrobat PDF reader:
- Go to http://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
- Select your operating system and preferred language.
- Select the version you would like to download and click the Download Now button