Luis Zerón has edited series for Netflix and HBO, feature films, documentaries, music videos, and commercials. Based in Mexico City, he is a member of the AMAE (Spanish association of editors).
Most recently, Luis was Lead Editor for the Netflix global hit series “Triada” which premiered in 2023. He has also worked as Lead Editor and Editor on series like “Dark Desire” (2020-2022, Netflix), “Yankee” (2019, Netflix), “Ingobernable” (2018, Netflix), “El Chapo” (2017, Netflix), and “Sr. Ávila” (2016, HBO), an International Emmy Award-winner. He also recently worked on the feature documentary “Out of Reach: The Struggle of the American Dream” (Socially Distant Productions), which is currently in post-production.
He has a Master of Fine Arts in Media Arts from Maine Media College, a Masters degree in Film Editing from ESCAC Barcelona, and a BA in Communication from the Universidad Iberoamericana Puebla. He teaches editing workshops at Maine Media Workshops + College.
- 1-Day Cutting Drama (Online)
- 1-Day Cutting Action (Online)
- 1-Day: Cutting Montage (Online)
- 1-Day: Cutting Suspense & Thrillers (Online)
- Editing for Digital Content
- Editing for Digital Content (Online)
- Editing For Genre: A Film Editing Workshop Series (Online)
- Editing the Series / Editando las Series