Be part of a community that educates and inspires artists and storytellers!
Each summer, Maine Media hires inspiring individuals to help run one of the world’s great creative institutions. Photographers, filmmakers, and other visual media artists looking for an exciting summer and fall full of inspiration, camaraderie, and the opportunity to work alongside some of the world’s greatest creative minds, are encouraged to apply.
Application is now closed.
Application open March 6 – March 31, 2023.
Applicants will be notified of decisions, by email, no later than April 21, 2023.
Available Positions & Descriptions
(Download & Sharable)
- Full name, address, phone and email (please use personal email not a school email address)
- Online web address to your portfolio or reel
- Education History
- Work History
- Three References with name, phone and email (no relatives)
- Optional: objective, summary statement, skills, career highlights, awards or accolades, volunteer or community experience
MMW+C is a thriving community of individuals who work together and strive to educate and inspire visual artists and storytellers to achieve their creative potential. MMW + C is an inclusive, welcoming community, committed to the values of diversity of thought, culture, background, and perspective to create educational experiences that foster global communication.
MMW+C recognizes that creative expression and thoughtful communication can be best cultivated in a richly diverse philosophical, aesthetic and social environment. Maine Media actively seeks candidates whose experiences, professional accomplishments, creative practice, instruction, research, and/or service have prepared them to contribute to diversity and excellence in higher education.
Maine Media Workshops + College, a registered tax-exempt 501 (c) (3), fosters and celebrates diversity in all of its forms – visual, cultural, political and intellectual – and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, socio-economic and marital status or other legally protected classification in any of its policies or procedures – including but not limited to those related to admission, employment, advancement, the provision of educational services, and the granting of financial aid – or in its services, facilities, privileges or benefits in compliance with and to the limits of applicable state and federal laws.
- Positions, compensation, and employment dates are subject to modification at any time without notice.
- Upon an offer, applicants will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Must be a citizen or national of the United States, lawful permanent resident, or authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum age requirement is 18. Housekeeping and Kitchen positions excluded.