In this workshop, students will learn how to take abstract ideas and create digital visual interpretations through photography and post-production.
Using symbolic elements and design, students will visually pre-construct their concepts, considering intent for composition, lighting, color, and content. Various camera and advanced Adobe Photoshop techniques will be emphasized to support the construction of their imagery. Students will leave this workshop with the excitement and awareness that any idea is possible.
- Ability to digitally construct and design “Dream-like” and “Surreal” photographic imagery
- Explore methods of brainstorming and concept development
- Pre-conceptualization and strategy
- Use of abstraction, symbols, and interpretation as forms of visual expression
- Advance creative Adobe Photoshop editing techniques and organization
- Photographs and concepts to continue to develop
- To build confidence in ones ideas