SOLD OUT!!! Email email@example.com to be placed on a wait list.
In today’s culture of up to the moment news storytellers are everyday citizens and are sharing breaking news directly to social media via smart phones and DSLR cameras.
The skills you will learn in this class will build on the ones you already possess. Working with Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Inscribe and Pluralyes you will delve into the art of storytelling.
We will work with various social media platforms such as Instagram, Vine and Vimeo to push your work into the forefront of today. We will work to create factual, to the point films that are mindful of the time people now spend looking for news.
- Create video pieces with DSLR and Smartphones
- Produce straightforward and unambiguous pieces
- Explore efficient image and text combinations
- Expand upon your recording skills – with shotgun, lav and smart phone mics
- Examine video teases and engaging visual tweets and Instagram feeds to better inform your own work