This course gives new Drone pilots the tools and information they need to know to be confident in launching, flying, and landing safely. The course includes classroom lectures and hands-on flying time with our Pilots. The flying session is limited to twelve students so that new pilots get quality flight time with our Pilots.
- Aircraft Components
- First Flight Basics
- Flight Modes and Vision Positioning
- Calibration Considerations
- Emergency Procedures – Fail Safe, Return to Home, and Fly Aways
- The Language of Lights
- DJI User Settings – Simulator and Flight Recorder
- Firmware Updates
- Handouts – Location Checklist, Pre-Flight Checklist, Equipment Checklist, Take Off Checklist, Practice Exercises, and Flight Log
Lunch is included each day.