Maine Media Workshops + College is looking for an Assistant to provide administrative and clerical support for our busy Finance and Administration office.
- Manage business office filing system.
- Maintain mailroom oversight – collect and deliver USPS and interoffice mail, package shipping and tracking, postage machine control and purchase meter funds.
- Receive, process, verify and reconcile vendor invoices and statements.
- Collect and calculate weekly time cards for accuracy, assist with collection of employment documents, maintain employee files.
- Process permit requests for gallery and other events.
- Maintain organization’s vehicle fleet registrations and approved driver’s list. Coordinate online driver training.
- Manage small campus store inventory – product research, ordering and monthly inventory count.
- Assist with the campus wide heating fuel lock in for each season.
- Order supplies – check stock, determine inventory level, anticipate requirements.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- High school diploma, with prior office experience a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QuickBooks Premiere preferred.
- Strong math and communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently with limited supervision.
- Must hold a valid driver license.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
This is a year round, part-time (20-25 hrs/week), hourly position with paid time off.