Dishwashers needed for Internationally Renowned Photo/Film School
in Rockport, Maine.
Interested in photography or filmmaking?
Work this summer and earn a free workshop or portfolio review!
Maine Media Workshops + College is seeking dishwashers to join its buffet service team. The right candidate will have the ability to work independently and ensure all standards of sanitation and cleanliness are met both in the dishwashing area and other areas of the dining hall.
Day and night shifts available.
Competitive hourly rate!
- Ability to maintain speed in performing tasks.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks safely and efficiently.
- Friendly people skills specifically the ability to interact appropriately with students and staff.
- Areas of responsibility will include sorting and washing all dishes, utensils, pots and pans while monitoring water temperatures.
- Trash pick-up and removal to dumpster.
- Sweep, wipe and mop floors to ensure kitchen floor remains dry.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area.
- Assist in meal service as needed including set up, bussing dishes and clean-up.
- Will train the right candidates but must have the ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow safety instructions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and stand for extended periods of time.
- Free meals during all work shifts.
- Personal photography portfolio review with one of Maine Media’s most distinguished faculty OR
- Tuition waiver for candidate to attend a one or two day workshop, Fall 2019.