David Martinez is a producer and cinematographer originally from Puerto Rico. He is better known for his cinematic approach to nonfiction storytelling. After completing the Cinematography Intensive program at Maine Media Workshops, David traveled the world working as a cinematographer to tell stories of social impact. His immersion in film productions, both in the camera department as well as the editorial department, has given him a broad perspective on the relationship between the creative and technical aspects of visual storytelling.
As a media producer, his clients include United Nations, Universal Music, Warner Music, McKinsey & Company, and Volvo.
- 8-Week Spring Filmmaking Intensive (ONLINE)
- 4-Week Film School (ONLINE)
- 2-Week Film Production Intensive
- 1-Day Lighting Basics (ONLINE)
- 2-Day Lighting Basics (ONLINE)
- 1-Day: GoPro Cinematography & Color Grading (ONLINE)
- 2-Day DaVinci Resolve (ONLINE)
- 2-Day Advanced DSLR & Mirrorless Video (ONLINE)
- Nonfiction DSLR & Mirrorless Cinema (ONLINE)