Alex Burnett is a New England-based filmmaker and editor who has worked within the worlds of narrative fiction, documentary, experimental cinema, and virtual reality. Having worked as an editor for National Geographic, the NFL, Colgate University, Vitec Group, and Schiempflüg NYC, he has experience with a vast range of companies and artists. His passion lies in creatively tackling the many challenges that come with telling stories through film.
Affiliated with MMW+C for over 4 years, Alex has worked as a Teaching Assistant, Staff editor, Post-Production manager, and Film Technical Manager.
- 8-Week Spring Filmmaking Intensive (ONLINE)
- 2-Day Adobe Premiere & After Effects (ONLINE)
- 1-Day Audio Post Production – ONLINE
- 1-Day Online Film & Video Teachers Workshop – ONLINE
- 1-Day: Adobe After Effects for Beginners (ONLINE)
- 4-Week Film School (ONLINE)
- 2-Week Film Production Intensive
- Adobe Premiere (ONLINE)
- 1-Day Adobe Premiere (ONLINE)
- 1-Day: DSLR Video Basics (ONLINE)