HOW TO APPLY: Submit cover letter, resume & references to [email protected]
JOB CLASS: Half-time, Year-Round, Salary
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Academic Affairs
SUMMARY: The Recruitment and External Partnerships Coordinator supports the MMW + C admissions plans by assisting prospective students from the inquiry stage, through the application process and up to the point of enrollment / registration. S/he works with the Marketing Director and Program Chairs to identify audiences and prospective students, create outreach plans, and implement on and off – campus activities to attract prospective students.
- Develop, plan, organize and implement on and off-campus activities to attract prospective students.
- Research and identify growth markets and develop opportunities to reach those communities.
- Develop and implement plan for responding to all program inquiries.
- Serve as lead recruiter for certificate programs and MFA degree program.
- Serve as lead coordinator for collaborations and external partnerships.
- Maintain, assess and regularly report on admissions and enrollment data.
- Meet with prospective students for campus tours and to provide information about programs, application processes, and financial aid options.
- Guide prospective students through admissions and application process.
- Represent MMW + C at appropriate functions and recruitment opportunities.
- Occasional evening and weekend work is expected
- BA degree preferred
- 1 – 2 years work experience in education / recruitment and admissions preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as member of team
- Arts education / administrative experience
- Familiarity with software tools such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Google docs, Filemaker
- Ability to work with content management system (Salesforce) on the web and social media.