In this new, information packed course, drone pilots are given the tools and information they need to know to be confident in launching, flying, and landing safely UAV.
The workshop includes classroom lectures and hands-on flying time with your instructor and assistant. The second half of this course will be spent focusing on shooting professional quality aerial cinematography and working with your footage. Neil will assist students in creating a workflow for your drone footage taking it from drone, into post production to produce high quality cinematic result. The flying session is limited to twelve students so that everyone will have time to capture quality footage.
- First Flight Basics
- Flight Modes and Vision Positioning
- Calibration Considerations
- Emergency Procedures – Fail Safe, Return to Home, and Fly Aways
- DJI User Settings – Simulator and Flight Recorder
- Firmware Updates
- Handouts – Location Checklist, Pre-Flight Checklist, Equipment Checklist, Take Off Checklist, Practice Exercises, and Flight Log
- File handling
- Post Production via Adobe Premiere
Lunch each day is included. Lodging is available on campus $75/night, private room & bath.