Pack your camera gear, put your mail on hold and join world-renown experts for the photo journey of a lifetime! Leave cold weather behind this winter to tango in Buenos Aires, ride a camel in Timbuktu, experience Death Valley’s sensual earthworks, samba with Rio-Brazil carnival rhythms and enjoy the tea harvest in Darjeeling. Spring forward with the Easter procession in Seville, shoot with local photographers in St. Petersburg, immerse yourself in art and fashion in glorious Paris, and shoot a compelling story in Crete.
These destinations will warm your heart and expand your horizons as photo/world experts share their love of place, people, photography and travel while focusing on exploration, inspiration and individualization. Bring a companion for a small fee.
For more details, click on any destination:
- January 9 – Peter Turnley’s Buenos Aires Streets and Tango
- January 13 – Arlene Collins’s Mali - Timbuktu & Beyond
- January 15 – Stephen Johnson’s Death Valley in Winter
- March 1 – Peter Turnley’s Rio-Brazil Carnival
- March 13 - Thatcher Hullerman Cook's Darjeeling Tea Plantation
- April 17 – Peter Turnley’s Seville’s Streets, Easter Procession, and Flamenco Workshop
- May 14 – Arlene Collin’s The Personal Project: Creative Lighting, Style & Storytelling in St. Petersburg, Russia
- May 15 – Peter Turnley’s The Streets of Paris
- May 22 – Stella Johnson’s Crete Documentary Workshop