The Independent Filmmaker Project (IFP) is a not-for-profit membership association dedicated to helping emerging and experienced filmmakers smoothly navigate the industry to get that film made. Joining IFP will link you with over 700 registrants for Independent Film Week, connect you with industry leaders who will give you information, advice, a mentor, support with both financing and film distribution and stand on the red carpet applauding as others come to view your final product.
Thanks to a collaboration with the IFP Communications and Programming Coordinator, John Sylva, Maine Media Workshops + College students receive a Community Membership at no cost. The usual $35 fee is waived for all Maine Media students. With this online, Community Membership, you will receive the following:
* Hundreds of hours of audio podcasts from past conferences and seminars.
* Hundreds of video tips from top industry experts.
* Online Independent Film Week Industry Directory (300+ company profiles).
* Searchable online versions of Filmmaker Magazine from the past five years.
* Online job listings and classifieds.
* Access to Daily blogs from Industry Experts (Ask the Experts).
* Discounted Theatre Tickets at Quad, Cinema Village, ImaginAsian, and Museum of the Moving Image.
* 25% off to IFP workshops and seminars (Filmmaker Conference, Script to Screen Conference, Envision).
* Free Membership to Shooting People.
* Ability to apply to IFP’s Competitive Programmatic sections.
* Weekly IFP Newsletter.
To take advantage of this free offer, you must visit the IFP website and register with this code: CMC11